Friday, September 27, 2013

Scrapping!!

Wow it sure does feel good to be here. Visiting with friends and looking at the memories. I am working on my son's book (dob 6-15-06) better late than never I always say (about everything lol). It's been an emotional week for me with life's worries and this is bringing me back to center. Writing about my pregnancy and my son having hiccups in my belly makes me smile and think of a new life and all its wonders. On the flip side as we age it's a different love that centers us. A calm we've known for years of voices known to us and the memories that are known and not forgotten. Both stages of life make me smile and both stages make me cry, but love is present. Enjoy the laughter and the tears, the good times and the bad, life IS a journey, let's all take one heck of a ride!!

2 comments:

  1. These are such heartfelt words! I loved seeing your journalizing ;-) pages and loved the idea of incorporating pages with only writing. Thank you for sharing! Good seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel, sorry a late reply, at the time I don't think I was in a good place or think my writing was good, I was wrapped up with my father being ill. He has left us now and I will miss him forever, but I have friends like you that get my through this crazy life. Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete