Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Crafting at the ball field!

I am determined I will craft this baseball/softball season! I am working on Mother's Day crafts for the boys to give to their moms :) one mom asked me what I was working on and I had to be discrete  and say "just a little something" :) making pillow boxes for the instapic Polaroids pics I took the other day ;) the boys will write something on them for their moms and then we'll stuff the pillow box and attach to a flower (another mom is getting the flowers) the day of the ball tournament, cuz that's what moms do for their kids, we give up our special day to watch them enjoy their special days :) 

2 comments:

  1. How do you keep things from getting dirty? Love the idea for the Mother's Day gifts. I've spent many an hour at the ball field myself! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet, so far I have only crafted during practice, once on a blanket in the grass and this time on the top bleacher. Once those boys and girls get to sliding the dust is blowing way to much ...but on days they play I have a camera stuck to my face anyhow lol :) I'll post my favorite pics of my son that I took. My diaghter's season starts this coming weekend :)

    ReplyDelete