Thursday, March 13, 2014

Snow Slump...

   I have been in a slump lately. I did get some projects ready for a card class but since then I haven't been able to focus. I have been gathering lots if ideas and hoping this will end when the season changes, the snow is starting to get to me! I have a crop coming too following my birthday next week :) I am looking forward to time being creative and fulfilling to my soul. 
Work has been busy and I need a break from life and the day to day grind we all have come to know these days. I always look forward to revitalize my spirit with creativity. I hope this gets me back on track :) until then enjoy these creations for upcoming classes, more to come soon! Ivy Lane paper pack, so many ideas from just one paper kit :) I am really starting to fall in love with CTMH ideas books!


No comments:

Post a Comment